Entries Are Closed.
We are grateful to the many people who submitted entries.
Timeline from Application to the Event
- Tuesday, July 29 Application period begins
- Applications may be made online from 10:00 on the web site.
- Monday, September 1, 17:00
Application period ends
- In the case of excess applications, participants will be chosen by lottery.
- Tuesday, October 7(subject to change)
Lottery results announced
- All applicants will receive the lottery results via e-mail.
- Friday, October 17 (subject to change)
Entry fee payment due
- Please pay the entry fee in the prescribed manner.
- Late January 2015 Information on participation sent
- Information on participation will be sent by e-mail approximately three weeks prior to the event.
- Runner check-in Friday, February 13 & Saturday,
February 14 10:30 – 19:00 (subject to change)
- Runners are required to check in at Miyako-Messe (Kyoto International Exhibition Hall) on either of the dates shown on the left. No check-in is available on the day of the event. For check-in, a document for verifying identity is required.
- Kyoto Marathon starts at
9:00, Sunday, February 15, 2015
- Start: Nishikyogoku Athletic Park
Finish: Heian-jingu Shrine